Thread: Salutations!

Cool Salutations!

Greetings all! I'm a 26 year old AB, coming in here for the first time. I'm a seamstress as a hobby, so I love to make fun clothes for myself to go with it. I'm also a major science geek. Hoping to get to know all of you!

Salut WeHavePi!

I like your name, especially the spelling of Pi. How many decimal places of Pi have you remembered?

A major science geek, eh? A lot of us here, are. Feel free to chat some of us up for an interesting conversation :P That's awesome that you're a seamstress! Being able to sew your own clothes is a major benefit to the AB scene. What else do you like to do?

How did you find ADISC? I'm sure you'll enjoy the community, and I'm sure you'll make a few friends along the way. Welcome! I look forward to reading more from you.

I actually have a close relative who is a seamstress for a living - works on formalwear.

I can't help but wonder if you have put your talents to work on creating some AB clothing for youself?