Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

Hey there,
    I just joined so I thought I would say hello to everyone. I'm 19 years old and live in Boulder, CO. I go to school here and major in philosophy. I have had an interest in diapers longer than I can remember but kept it to myself until just recently. I haven't met anyone in person with the same interests but found many supportive people online with the same interests. I'm really interested in finding some people to hang out with who have similar interests to myself.
    Like I said, I'm here in school and enjoy throwing down as much as any other red-blooded american college student. I also enjoy all of the outdoor activities offered here in Colorado: Hiking, skiing, and all of that. In my down time I really enjoy good books and movies. I like contemporary literature mostly, and my movie interests follow films like City of God or Goodfellas.
    So thats basically what I have to say about myself in a nutshell. If anyone is from around here or has shared interests with me then you should hit me up. I don't really know how all of the features on this site work either, but I'm going to try to figure it out.

It's been a while since I've seen "Goodfellows". It was an awesome movie. I'm from New Jersey and I hung with people like that. They were dangerous because they had odd mood swings and you never knew what they were going to do next. Usually, get into trouble and thus, get me into trouble. Anyway, welcome to the site and stay away from the diapered Mafia.

thanks for the welcome. I look forward to more discussion and am happy to be a part of the community. and I certainly will be cautious of the padded organized crime syndicates