Thread: Dry24/7 Sale

Thumbs up Dry24/7 Sale

I will start by saying that NO I am NOT in any way affiliated with this site in any way. is having a case sale $16 off med or lrg. I thought I would pass on the info.. Good news for us broke people May not sound like much but when you factor in taxes saved etc, any $$ saved is good!

Damn.. the last thing i needed was another excuse to spend more money this christmas..
    I just ordered a case of bambino, and now my other 'premium' favorite brand is on sale too.....
    ok.. just this once, and no more again for a while..

that will bring my stock up to (once everything shows up)
    80 Dry 24/7
    54 Abena M3
    45 Abena M4
    80 bambino (16 classico, 64 teddy)
    8 molicare

that should be enough to last me for a while...

Unfortunately we can't ship to your location.
    Please select another location and try again.

Apparently does not ship outside canada, fyi.

Haha .. can't ship to your location. Then they suggest you ship somewhere that you aren't? Can't imagine that will be much help...

Too bad you can't setup relayed shipping. Would be a PITA though.

in the states Dry 24/7 are at least available from other suppliers, such as xp medical. Up until now, shipping dry 24/7 from the states to canada has been prohibitively expensive to the point that I had taken dry 24/7 off of my list of viable products for myself. So now having a supplier in canada, and even sale priced, wow. now they are cheaper to come by than bambino, and almost as cost competitive to abena locally.