Thread: Ciao! ...I'm not Italian.

Wink Ciao! ...I'm not Italian.

I've been here before, so saying "Hi!" seems awkward. "Ciao" seems like a stronger welcome, so I'll stick with it for now.

Please call me Elizabeth, or any deconstruction of my username. Raven, Strawberry, Berry, etc. I don't mind.

I've been involved with the ABDL lifestyle since June, so I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject. But I am learning something new about it everyday. So far, I haven't really 'purged', though I've had times where I just stopped going back. I know that's nothing that I should worry about, just something I thought I would put on here.

I have no idea what triggered me going towards plush toys, cartoons (more than usual), blankets, and other child-like things for comfort, but I do know that it began in 2007. But didn't evolve into something until June of 2010. Looking back, I have no idea what made it evolve, but I'm glad it did. It made me learn how to cope with better methods, than those I have used in the past.

ABDL means a lot to me. I haven't used diapers yet, nor have I met any other ABDL in real life, but I can tell that it has become so much more than what I could express. So I am very happy to be here, and possibly meet people that would enjoy being my friend.

And ya know, vice versa.

I can't wait to meet you all, and Ciao!

Welcome to ADISC

Do you have any hobbies or interests that you'd like to share with us?
    Almost everyone here is into diapers in some way or another.
    We want to know, what really makes you tick? Do you have a favourite TV show or film? Do you enjoy reading?
    What do you do in your every day life? Are you involved in any sports?

Hope to see you around the forums

Oh, of course.

Film: A League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    Band: Gorillaz
    Song: Happens All The Time by Cold
    Cartoon: TMNT, Little Bear, Fullmetal Alchemist
    Hobbies: Tennis, Ballet, Piano
    Novel: Artemis Fowl

My everyday life is blah. I go to school, go home, do work, eat, sleep, etc. The few activities I explore in are Ballet, and Tennis. But Tennis has become very slack with the oncoming harsh weather, so yeah.

Hope that helps anyone, everyone.

tennis is awesome , Never have any to play it with here (weather is very oddly nice here right now Oo). Curious question, what does original raven taste like? :P