Thread: Toddler Babies: Naughty and Nice Treats afterwards

Default Toddler Babies: Naughty and Nice Treats afterwards

I got in trouble earlier tonight for having a "potty mouth" with my online mommy. I wasn't using it towards her but still...
    I have a torn up bottom right now and it was not available to be spanked...
    so I got one of those thigh spankings... but mommy also spanks the front of my thighs if I am ever very naughty (well this was the 2nd time for that)... while I am in immense pain and it stings so much....
    the treat is that she gives me cuddles and puts johnson's baby lotion on it...

anyone else get treats even though they been in trouble?

Loopygone

Yes, of course. After the punishment is over that should be it, done and dusted, time for cuddles and a few sweet words about not doing it again.

No I don't get treats my self, I don't have a real life caretaker so it's a little hard to be punished for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Yes, of course. After the punishment is over that should be it, done and dusted, time for cuddles and a few sweet words about not doing it again.

No I don't get treats my self, I don't have a real life caretaker so it's a little hard to be punished for me....
    I'm with Loopy on this, there's even a word for it; aftercare. When I'm in little-space, it's really important for me to be shown I'm still loved and wanted after being punished. I'd say the main message fer me is always 'You deserved that punishment, cos you were bad, but BEING bad doesn't make you a bad girl.' :3

Or alternatively:
    "I don't like what you DO sometimes...
    ...but I still love YOU"

Artie