Thread: Hello, I'm a lurker

Default Hello, I'm a lurker

er, well, I'm not quite sure what to say. I really dong want to disclose any personal details here for obvious reasons. I do enjoy reading this forum though and would appreciate a reinstatement of such aforementioned privileges.

Hey there

We aren't asking for your zip code or your credit card details (although the latter would certainly be appreciated in the run up to Christmas :P )

We want to get to know a little bit about you as a person.

Do you have any hobbies or interests?
    What's your favourite TV show?
    Do you have a favourite book or author?

If you're still struggling with what to write one of our moderators has written this: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

Hopefully now you'll feel a bit more comfortable posting around in the forums

'Ellos there!
    Welcome to ADISC! :'D
    I'm iKero-chu, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja.
    Enjoy your stay here.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    er, well, I'm not quite sure what to say. I really dong want to disclose any personal details here for obvious reasons. I do enjoy reading this forum though and would appreciate a reinstatement of such aforementioned privileges.
    It's been over 24 hours and you haven't returned to your introductions/greetings page, perhaps ADISC just isn't a good fit for you? I don't see you moving past this point in a SUPPORT COMMUNITY and I don't believe an exception will be made for receiving ADISC priviledges without becoming a part of the community. Just the way it is. Bye now.