Thread: The NBA Finals and overall NBA thread

Default The NBA Finals and overall NBA thread

In this thread, I want to discuss the NBA Finals. I myself, DESPISE both the Lakers and the Celtics, and I have only watched the second half of game two, only cause it was on at my bar I hang out at.

I am myself, a DIE-HARD Cavaliers fan. GO CLEVELAND!!!!

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    In this thread, I want to discuss the NBA Finals. I myself, DESPISE both the Lakers and the Celtics, and I have only watched the second half of game two, only cause it was on at my bar I hang out at.

I am myself, a DIE-HARD Cavaliers fan. GO CLEVELAND!!!!

WildThing121675
    so how are the Cav's doing in the finals anyway?

We got knocked out... but still, I have my theories that the NBA wanted a ratings monster with the Celtics and the Lakers.

That's all it is. TV ratings.

WildThing121675

I grew up as a Celtics fan. I go back to the John Havlichek days. This started back in the early 70s and my dear departed mother was a night owl. She would stay up at night and listen to talk radio on WBZ out of Boston. Sometimes the games would last over into the shows she listened to and I would listen too. I still love the old replays of Johnny Most and his raspy deep voice. So with no further Ado GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!