Ok, here's the deal.
We're going to have a virtual pretend Secret Santa.
For those of you that don't know, Secret Santa is when all the names get put into a hat and everyone gets assigned someone to buy a present for.
Obviously we won't be buying presents for people, but we can send them links of what we would have bought. Now last year at uni we did a very odd one, with some very specific rules. And we're going to do that here!
1. You must spend exactly £15.32 (that's 24.09 US Dollars, 18.29 Euros, 24.55 Australian Dollars, 24.35 Candian Dollars)
2. You may buy more than one item
3. You must choose one currency and stick with it
4. At least one of the items must begin with the first letter of the name of the person you're buying for (Ex. If you're buying for me, at least one item must begin with T)
5. You must post a direct link to the item(s) which includes a price
5. Be creative (that's not really a rule, it's just important or things get boring)
So, you'll have until Tuesday 14th December to sign up to get involved. On that day I'll stop taking entries and assign everyone someone to buy for. You'll then have until the 21st December to find and post your present for the person you've been assigned.
If you haven't posted your presents by the 19th I will send you a reminder PM since it's not nice for people to be left out, so by signing up you're agreeing to that. And by reminder I mean nagging, and by nagging I mean nasty... Ok, it's Christmas so not nasty... but still! By signing up you're agreeing to take part, so stick to your word, it's only fair!
This post was brought to you with thanks to babyjess for her ideas
So... who would like to join in? I'll be keeping a list here of people who say aye. Feel free to give me a prod if I manage to miss you.
Members Taking Part: