Thread: Saying bye bye to diapers for a short time

Red face Saying bye bye to diapers for a short time

hey everyone.

Im just lettin everyone know that i prolly wont be on here to much for awhile and that im for the moment giveing up diapers and the like. I gotta wear my big boy pants for awhile.

Im currently going through a custody battle with my ex to see who gets my daughter the majority of the time and its proveing to be quite taxxing. also i finaly broke down and decided to move out of my place and move in with my brother which is why i wont be enjoying the *BDL "lifestyle" for a bit. Ill still be on here occasionally but im gonna try to differ from it as much as possible to try and keep my head a little more on target.

Im hopeing to be moveing into a new house in april of 2011 im just waiting for the owner to finally settle on a price and get the papers ready. i know waiting almost 5 months for a house is a little weird but its a freakin nice house and she wont be moveing out tell febuary. It does give me time to get everything in order though so i cant complain.

oh by the way this is not a purge im just trying to get my adult life figured out and once i do that ill be back.

Good luck with your custody battle. Don't be afraid to look for support, any court procedure is stressful, but fighting for custody is pretty high on the list.

I have to say, being in your position at 21 has to be rough. I honestly don't know how I would cope in your position, but you seem to be taking good decisions (looking for a new place, focusing on the custody battle as much as possible).

Good luck, I hope things work out for you