Thread: hi all

Default hi all

hi i just wanted to say hi to all the members here
    Last edited by spddan; 09-Dec-2010 at 10:11. Reason: Removing 'locals' request.

Hey there dlboy. How are you? Welcome to ADISC.

We're not a meet-up or dating site here so it would be best if you removed the specifics from your introduction. You can do that by looking at the bottom right hand corner of your page and pressing the 'edit post' button.

If you're struggling to think of things to write instead then check out these links, and hopefully they'll give you some ideas.

- A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Hi there dlboy23, welcome to ADISC.

I have already gone ahead and removed the part of your post where you asked for people in your area to contact you. This site is not really a 'meet up' site, so we prefer to keep things relatively clear of what may even be considered as a request, even if it wasn't your intention.

I do, however, recommend you share a bit more about yourself here, if you are desiring to make friends. It generally helps people to feel more connected with who you are as a person. That being said, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the site. You already got yourself some unwanted attention, but...welcome to the site, nonetheless. We don't bite, but rules are there for a reason.

So tell us a little about yourself. We're curious. -grin-