Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for?

Default What are you thankful for?

As you've probably heard right now, the thing I'm most thankful for this year is the supportive contributions you all have made to making ADISC such a great place.

Second to that, I think I'd have to say my friends (who while far away, always manage to find ways to enrich my life), then my job (given the current economy).

What about you all?

What, or who, are you most thankful for?

Boy Moo, that's a good thought. I hope we get a lot of good responses to your thread.

I have to say that I'm thankful for an awful lot right now. I've got a great family (that tops my list), a good job, a lifestyle I enjoy of being on a ranch, good health, and most recently, this site.

Its been what, maybe only two weeks now since I joined, but I have found a lot of good people here and it is great to be able to speak with others about my more cuddly and padded side --and that also share this interest and understand this thing that is by most others misunderstood. That's not something I have ever done before except in conversations with my own wife.

I know that others have expressed this elsewhere on the site, but just having a "normal" place where folks can speak with other "real" people about this is a good thing.

So, thanks Moo, for your efforts here. As I said, I'm thankful for a lot of things, and ADISC is one of those.

Its often very easy to forget all the good things in life when complaining about the bad.

I guess im thankful for a lot of things but mainly that ive got a family that loves me and friends that I love.

I am thankful for life and all the beautiful things and people it's made up of. Especially music, my friends, and peanut butter.

I'm thankful for my friends, both near and far, especially the ones who used to be far and are now moving in with me . I'm thankful for the reception my school project got early in the year, really I couldn't imagine a better public reaction. It opened so many doors that allowed me to meet people and see places I didn't think I really had the right to. I can't be more thankful for the job I've got now, I managed to land the job I've been dreaming of since I was young and it's exactly how I dreamed it would be.

All in all, a very good year.

Thumbs up

A very personal issue:
    I am thankful that I found a new home when I got in trouble in the old place. That my parents could give financial support and my real friends stood by me in bad times and helped with moving. Also I am thankful for the heartwarming welcome of my new neighbors- a dozen of them. And I am thankful that it is a comfortable and warm place while the winter is outside.
    Finally I am thankful for a lot more things, to much to list.

friends who have stood by me through thick and thin, family who have supported me immensely specially my parents, and my wife for not killing me YET, and sites like ADISC for everything for in different ways has helped me learn new things about my baby side in more then one way and its taught me I'm not the only one out there who is into diapers,regressing,etc. and just for being alive.

Much love to all the people who come online to help and support others. Lots of people on ADISC come to vent and talk about stuff going on in their lives and stuff that is bugging them, but there are a few dudes / notdudes who just seem like they are here to be friendly and helpful. Stoked about those folks. Thanks to all the people who contribute good points, solid discussions and funny comments. Thanks to people who can have a level-headed discussion without sliding into an argument, and to everyone else, there's always next year. Thanks to those loverly writers who try to come up with something new and original for reading, and regards to those who would encourage, support or help said writers out. Thanks to the staff for their time and effort. Thanks to the donators for being selfless and stuff. Thanks to people thanking people. That's mostly it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    there are a few dudes / notdudes who just seem like they are here to be friendly and helpful.
    I concur. And if I can cross to Moo's parallel thread, my aspiration in 2011 is to try and be one of them.

I am grateful for the people who choose to be a part of my life. I am grateful for life.