17. You may not vote on this poll
  • New York Giants

10 58.82%
  • New England Patriots

7 41.18%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Default Super Bowl

Who do u think is going to win the Super Bowl?

I think the patriots r going to win.

Such a close call... There is too much punting on 4th and short and not enough reverses and laterals... I am rooting for Patriots and I know the oddsmakers favor them... But it really is too hard to call with any confidence. I say the Patriots by 10 but that is just a guess for fun.

It is a gargantuan distraction from foreclosures, Iraq, apathy and cynicism, stock market devaluation, the writers' strike, national debt and Canadian football.

I think there's a good chance the Patriots win, but personally I'll be rooting for the Giants :-).

American Football... pfft. :p

The Patriots are CHEATERS! And based on the principle, the Giants shall win. I hate them so much, I seriously want to see Michael Strahan kill him, literally open his body up, and start eating him. Anybody who likes them should become an hero.

This game might be interesting. Mind you the last time these two met the Giants had the lead in the first half becoming the first team to do so against the Pats. The Giants lost in the end, but they were the first team to really scare up the Patriots. Also, It was nice to see Eli finally do something right especially as big under dogs

in any case, im going to cheer on the Giants, but i think the Pats are going win anyways. They have had such an awsome season that is hard not to ignore (unless you're like Lukie and DarkSunDS then you are allowed to).

The giants have only won the honor to be slaughtered by the Patriots. I want to see Plaxico have a good game though, it's sad to think of what he could have done had he stayed with pittsburgh and the talent of Ben.