Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you secretly a little exhibitionist?

Default Are you secretly a little exhibitionist?

I find that when I'm home a lone diapered I tend to not care if someone walking by sees me diapered through a window or something. Like I have this subconscious urge to just take my diaper off and go to my garage and my backyard in a diaper. I dont want someone to see but the thrill f someone possibly seeing it gives me such an adrenaline rush! good thing s to date no one has seen my in a diaper other then my fiancee. When I do this I always pull the curtains down with the exception of just a little bit for a little rush!

The adrenaline is really the kick I go for too. I don't normally try to obtain it by public display, but I do love buying baby items for the thrill. I dare anyone to ask me why I'm buying it! I have been known for public pacifier use occasionally, but for me it seems like too much of a risk, especially since I live in a really, really small town.

I'm still not sure about this.

One time I decided to find a spot way in the back of the over-flow parking lot at our school and change into a bambino. It was night, rather dark, and what not. Wrong place, wrong time. A security guard came and tapped on my window right as I was putting the last tape on. Kinda had a funny look on his face and asked, "Are you a student here?" and drove off.

It was definitely quite a rush. I was so confused, didn't quite know how or what to think of it all.

I'm a major exhibitionist, but not when it comes to AB stuff. With this stuff, it's more of the humiliation aspect I go for.

I understand your adrenaline rush your talking about. The thought of someone might noticing the waist of my diaper if my shirt wasn't pulled down far enough is pretty exciting. But like I said, its the thought, I don't think i could pull this act off out in public. I would be too embarrassed.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    I'm a major exhibitionist, but not when it comes to AB stuff. With this stuff, it's more of the humiliation aspect I go for.
    Ha! Were I not already married......

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    Kneel before h3g3l!

Nope, I'm not secretly a little exhibitionist.

I *am* openly a lot exhibitionist, though. I regularly wear a bondage collar in public, and I have no qualms about going out in diapers thick enough that I have trouble buttoning my pants over them and wearing a childish-print onesie to hold them up. One of my favourites is my SpongeBob onesie! I mean, how many 29-year-olds are going to be wearing a childish SpongeBob shirt (complete with light blue and yellow trim)?

Honestly, I love it! Then again, I'm a bit of an attention-whore. I've had some great moments where I've had people tell me how cute my shirt is (wearing a childish onesie) in that tone of voice that's normally reserved for kids under the age of four. One funny moment I had was while I was wearing my steel spiked collar. I was walking into a store, and a car with a mom and teenage goth-type girl drove by me. The mother very visibly shook her head in dismay as her daughter practically broke her neck trying to keep my collar in sight and shot me a big smile.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    Ha! Were I not already married......
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Kneel before h3g3l!

again... LOL!

Y'all are silly.