Thread: Very very new here, never been on any forum-talk thingy!! (Not even on Facebook) but.....Been forced to say hello!!!

Red face Very very new here, never been on any forum-talk thingy!! (Not even on Facebook) but.....Been forced to say hello!!!

Hi

I am called babyjase and live in the uk, i have been wearing nappies/diapers since i was 5-6 years old when my father left my mother and i started wetting the bed. i got badly punished being hit with the track!! (plastic track 3ft long) we use to put together to make loop the loops etc for small cars (hot wheels stuff) from the 70s toys.

I had a younger sister, i found her old baby clothes (plastic pants and nappies) in a cupboard and worn those at night rinsing/washing them in the morning and hidding them in the airing cupboard (during the 70's hot water tanks where not insulationed) so this help dried them.

This when on for a while until my nappies/plastic pants i hidden under my bed in a plastic ice cream tub we use to put lego in was found, nothing was said to me at the time.
    Later we as a family was split up and fostered out this caused me to started wetting during day.

i kept wearing a towel during night and this is where i found a comfort and a sexual side to this.
    This is where i am now, That me.

Love
    Babyjase

Hi crazyboy

what is there hard to believe??, I am not going to talk on a forum and lie.

I see you are 13yrs old than means you have never lived in the days of hand me downs/plastic pants & terrys washable nappies/70s toys/ also non central heating - non saving energy houses!!.

I am sure lots of members can back me up on that.

babyjase

Okay-dokie...here we go...

Quote Originally Posted by babyjaseuk View Post
    Hi

I am called babyjase and live in the uk, i have been wearing nappies/diapers since i was 5-6 years old when my father left my mother and i started wetting the bed. i got badly punished being hit with the track!! (plastic track 3ft long) we use to put together to make loop the loops etc for small cars (hot wheels stuff) from the 70s toys.

I had a younger sister, i found her old baby clothes (plastic pants and nappies) in a cupboard and worn those at night rinsing/washing them in the morning and hidding them in the airing cupboard (during the 70's hot water tanks where not insulationed) so this help dried them.

This when on for a while until my nappies/plastic pants i hidden under my bed in a plastic ice cream tub we use to put lego in was found, nothing was said to me at the time.
    Later we as a family was split up and fostered out this caused me to started wetting during day.

i kept wearing a towel during night and this is where i found a comfort and a sexual side to this.

Love
    Babyjase
    Welcome to ADISC!

Nothing in there jumps out at me as blatantly impossible... everything in there sounds probable.

However, ADISC is not your average diaper site - we don't always talk just about diapers. We prefer to get to know you as a person, which means you should tell us some of your non-AB/DL interests. Surely, diapers isn't your only hobby! If you are having some trouble thinking of stuff to say, this article may offer some hints.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    i am kinda finding a few bits of this hard to believe but, okay, who am i to judge
    welcome to adisc
    If you are going to accuse someone of lying, state which parts sounds suspicious or, better yet, ask questions to clarify those parts. If they are lying, they will either dig themselves in further and get banned or get upset and leave. On the other hand, if they are telling the truth, they will be able to explain any apparent discrepancies in their story. All accusations of "liar" and "B.S." do is get someone mad and create drama (a violation of the rules), regardless of whether they are lying.

oh...and "who am I to judge?": you have judged him as liar - if you really weren't going to judge him, you wouldn't have posted that.

Hi crazyboy

what is there hard to believe??, I am not going to talk on a forum and lie.
    Unfortunately, we do have people come here and blatantly lie. As a result, people call out those whose stories seem fishy, but at times, people's B.S. meters get a bit too sensitive to the least thing.

I see you are 13yrs old than means you have never lived in the days of hand me downs/plastic pants & terrys washable nappies/70s toys/ also non central heating - non saving energy houses!!.
    While it is understandable that are defensive because he accused you of lying, it is a bad idea to cite your age to prove you are right. Since the majority of the forum is either in their twenties or teen years, people will not react well to someone claiming older age makes them superior.

Whether or not someone trusts you is not going to be based on age, but on your record on the forum: your posts, your rep, and your join date. I am more inclined to trust someone who is 14 or 15 but has been here for several months, is a Distinguished Contributor, and has 100+ posts than a 55-year-old, who is just joined and has only 3 or 4 posts. Be patient and build up a good reputation.

Hi

Love
    Babyjase
    Hi there jase, how are you? Welcome to ADISC!

You've written a lot for your introduction, but it's all about diapers! Since diapers are the common factor here at ADISC we're interested in knowing a bit more about your outside interests. What sorts of hobbies do you have? Do you play any sports?

Check out these links if you're not sure what to write, or you want to find out more about the site

- A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Welcome to ADISC, babyjaseuk! We're hoping you spend a little more time here with your introduction. This is not a typical AB/DL site, this is ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Teen Baby / Diaper Lover Support Community. As a support community, we are more transparent than other sites. We want to get to know one another as people first to further the goals of the community. The Inroductions/Greeting Forum is the place that this process starts. "If you're new, we ask that you make a topic in here to introduce yourself so we can get to know you and vice versa."

I want to thank HogansHero for his taking up the greeting and handling it with good info about what works well here and for demonstrating candor, poise and decorum in his post. This exemplifies the culture of ADISC. He's only been here a few months and has already earned the trust of the community as a Distinguished Contributor.

Take some time with your intro, it is probably the single most important contribution you can make at this time. We're looking for members that can positively contribute to the community. So step right up, belly up to the bar and get comfortable!

Talula has chimed in - you won't find a better guide to the site than her! So, babyjaseuk, I'll be seeing you around and will revisit this page to read more about you and to share more about myself.

Welcome to ADISC!

I don't have anything further to add to the above posts by HogansHeroes, Talula and Diapered Rabbit (I cannot for the life of me find the correct colour for Rabbit's name, so that'll have to do). Some excellent advice there. I also look forward to hearing more about you!

I'm now going to completely contradict myself by adding something further. I hope you enjoy your time with us, and if you have any problems, or questions, then don't hesitate to ask!

'Ellos there!
    Welcome to ADISC! :'D
    I'm iKero-chu, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja.
    Enjoy your stay here.
    <3

Hi Talula

Thanks for the reply,

In my first post (having read the how to start a first post etc), I started who I was, how I got where and a little on my journey which I thought was ok. This then starts something about me where anyone could of I don't know but asked or just starts the ice breaker!!.

My age is correct too so with a quick calculation as we all know, being born in the very early seventies, growing up in the seven-eighties with the childhood I had and the world society as it was then (kids getting punished badly, parents splitting and social services kicking your parents door down in the early hours of the morning splitting up the family for years .... list can go on!!).
    Anyway I don’t want to sound like I want lots of simpliphy as I have moved on from that part of my life, I have a family, wife, house and work as a engineering manager at a well known billion pounds global company, how ever that does still haunt me, in a bad way and something’s in a good way when the wife says so!!.

This made me incontinence since I was about 5/6 (can't remember correct age, but knowing after I grown up when parents spilt, also knowing which house I was in etc etc you can more or less pin point a time), when it all started.
    So it's not all about being just a..... ?fetish thing!!) There are some life moments which had to be out there, I didn't want anyone thinking I was somebody I wasn't.

Jase

I remember uninsulated hot water tanks with their own (dusty) cupboards... from the 70's and plastic pants... from last night. Never occurred to me you might be fibbing... about anything at all. Never mind accusations from the paranoids, mostly they just need a cuddle and a change.