Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello,

I don't want to be a "lurker" anymore so here I am.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a diaper lover from Poland. I like the creative process (making things, creating something) and learning new stuff which is kind of mutual.

2) What brings you here?

I like reading what like-minded people have to say and ADISC is a perfect place for this. I'm what you might call a 100% DL, no interest in regression at all. I'm fully aware of my condition and I'm glad that from all other fetishes (some quite repulsive) I have got this one.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I'm a programmer and I enjoy developing web apps and games in my free time. There's also photography - another big hobby of mine. That's for my mind, for my body there're martial arts without which I wouldn't be myself.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Those two are perfect in my case, so I'll just repost them:

1. I'm looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as me, but are willing to talk about other things as well.
    2. I came here just to lurk around and get some answers though reading.

So welcome to ADISC, pldl! Good job on your introduction (after five months of lurking). Your post was well written; you have great English, which surprised me as your home is Poland. Were you born in Poland or did work or some other situation find you there?

I too, love the creative process. Art, Music, Woodworking (Instrument building), House building/design and Comedy have been my mainstays for most of my life.

Glad you're here and that you decided to shed your lurker status. Look forward to reading your future posts/threads and your contributions to the site.

Thank you Diapered Rabbit.

I was born in Poland and my language skills are quite common amongst Poles. Especially students and graduates from big cities. In fact, when foreigners come to Poland, they usually want to learn some Polish but they'll struggle because everyone will talk to them in English, just to practice.

Instrument building sounds interesting. Did you build some new instruments (that can give unusual sounds) or just those already invented?

Hello and Welcome to ADISC. I'm also a person who have a weak spot for creating things, although it's happens 99.9% for the time in a drawing or a comic.
    Cool that you develop games. May I ask what type of games? :P

'Ellos there!
    Welcome to ADISC! :'D
    I'm iKero-chu, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja.
    Enjoy your stay here.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Hello and Welcome to ADISC. I'm also a person who have a weak spot for creating things, although it's happens 99.9% for the time in a drawing or a comic.
    Cool that you develop games. May I ask what type of games? :P
    Mostly casual ones, those made in Flash, playable though a browser window. Thanks for asking!