Thread: Hi from the boonies

Default Hi from the boonies

I'm a 56 year old guy from a farm community in Mass who has been into diapers or diaper substitutes and using them for what they were designed for since 11 years old. I like to garden, walk in the woods and fields around my house and of course use a computer. I was a chat host for years on AOL before they got rid of such people having decided that members needed to do their own thing without any help.

I found this site from a link from another site, sorry, I can't recall which now, and am pleased to find others like me that just enjoy wearing diapers. Back before the internet i figured i was the only person in the world that got into diapers and envy those that have had this resource from their early days.

Hi, BooniesboyDL. It's nice to meet another person from MA. I'm 29 and I'm really new to this forum and never worn diapers but I really want to. I posted a Intro post yesterday and just edited it to include more details about me. I also love to walk in the woods and I don't know what I'd do without my computer. Keep in touch if you want to. --Zacky

So many people from Massachusetts, wow! Can't say that I'm from there, but many generations ago my roots came out of Rhode Island with property that had a boundary with MA, does that count?

Well, welcome BooniesBoy to the the site. I live in a small town myself, and as Bruce Springstein, John Mellencamp and others tell it, small towns are a pretty good place to be.

Hope you enjoy your time here as well.