Thread: Hi

Talking Hi

Hey all. Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I just turned 19 last February. I live in central Florida, about an hour away from Tampa and Orlando. I am currently going to the local community college. I'm not sure in what yet, but most likely something related to computers because I enjoy computers. I have been working at Crispers(I would post the link, but my post count isn't high enough) for close to two years and mostly enjoy it. In my spare time, I enjoy rifle shooting, rock climbing, going to the beach, playing video games and listening to music. My favorite TV shows are all three CSI, Hell's Kitchen, The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor, among others. I mostly listen to 80's rock(My dad got me hooked), with my favorite bands being REO Speedwagon, Styx, Bon Jovi, Journey, Foreigner, etc. I am an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America, and I am very active in my troop. I am the webmaster for the troop website. I enjoy cars, mainly exotic brands like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, BMW etc. I don't drive yet, mainly because I can't afford a car, and if I could, I would be able to pay for gas and insurance and that's about it. There's also the little thing that happened on Halloween day last year. Long story short, I was driving home with my mom in the front passenger seat. I pulled into the driveway and was approaching the garage, my mom freaks me out by yelling 'stop'(apparently, I was going to fast, though I don't recall how fast I was going) and I pressed down on the gas instead of the break. I ran into the house, causing $1000 in damage to the garage(I think I caused another $1000 in damage to the car), which I had to pay for. I have an English Springer Spaniel named Belle and a grey cat named Sushi. I guess that's about it.

Hi ya Kip!!

I'm about 40 minutes from Brandon, actually. Hey Icey, what's going on?

Welcome to ADISC How's that Floridian heat?