Thread: adult baby

Default adult baby

hi everyone, i use my dummy/paci in the in daylight and love it, the other day i was in a traffic jam, had a female driver in front of me and she was watching me in her rear view mirror, i loved it, now i use it all the time in the car day or night [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Dec-2010 at 15:33. Reason: Removed e-mail.

Well, that's great and all, but as I said in the other board, you shouldn't be posting your email address here. Also, seeing as you're new here, I want to direct you over to our Introductions thread so we can get to know more about you and perhaps some of your non *B interests. It may also help you to look around ADISC and get a feel of the culture here before you post. You'll find that ADISC is much different than the other AB/DL sites out there...we're a very unique bunch ^_^.
    If you have any questions, or if there is anything I can help you with, you can always reach out to me or just about anyone else here. We don't bite unless you break the rules (which I strongly suggest you read if you haven't.)