Thread: Hello, I'm BabyZacky

Default Hello, I'm BabyZacky

Hello, everyone. I discovered ADISC.org today while doing a Google search for something AB/DL related and I’m glad I found it. I’m an adult baby with an interest in wearing and using diapers. As an adult I never have worn them but I’m trying to lose weight so that I can wear diapers and then take some pictures. Once my finances improve I’d like to buy baby clothes and accessories. I often fantasize about having my own place completely devoted to all things childish. I’m in my 20s but I naturally feel significantly younger. Sometimes I want to be a baby and more often I want to behave and dress like a toddler boy. I’ve slowly been making my bedroom more childish, such as replacing my plain gray bedding with Spider-Man bedding. I now want to replace Spider-Man with Thomas the Tank Engine. I love watching children’s movies and TV shows and listening to children’s music, especially lullabies at night. I’m the oldest of two boys, single, and bisexual. I’m a virgin and not particularly looking for a sexual relationship but I would love to have AB/DL friends of either gender. I’m slightly overweight but I have a young face. I’m often carded because apparently I look younger than 21. I don’t like my body hair so I diligently trim and/or shave it. I like to dress boyishly and I wear baggy clothes to hide my chubbiness. I live with two other people who do not know that I am an AB/DL. Someday I’d like to go to Disney World with a daddy or mommy and I’d love to have a daddy or mommy to take care of me and play with me and give me love. I’m sorry for rambling but I tend to write easily after I’ve eaten a big meal. Lately I’ve been skipping meals and only eating when the head of the house makes dinner. I’m kinda obsessed with losing weight right now because I want to be skinny in diapers.

Now to talk about some non-AB/DL things about myself. I'm a caregiver and it doesn't pay much but I basically like it. I have an Associates of Arts degree from Onondaga Community College (OCC) and I'd like to go back to school but I don't know what I want to study. My hobbies/interests include medieval history, religion and philosophy, child psychology, and superheroes, especially Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman. I like to collect books, DVDs, and I am an amateur fiction writer. I've never written an ABDL story but I'd like to read the ones here. I like to write fan fiction, too. My favorite activities are taking walks, shooting hoops, going to Boston Celtics games and shopping.

Well, I’ll try to post blogs on this site and contribute as much as I can in the forums. Thanks for reading this and feel free to ask me any questions. I’ll be sure to answer them. Bye!
    Last edited by babyzacky; 08-Dec-2010 at 13:40. Reason: I wanted to include more non-AB/DL things.

Quote Originally Posted by babyzacky View Post
    Hello, everyone. I discovered ADISC.org today while doing a Google search for something AB/DL related and I’m glad I found it. I’m an adult baby with an interest in wearing and using diapers....
    Hey babyzacky, and welcome to ADISC!

I think I'm going to reply with a quote, so you can get notified of the response. You can't run away on us yet, we need to know more about you first

I think a lot of us found ADISC by a random google search, and for some it was the beginning of their AB/DLness, and for some it was the start of understanding it. It's a great site to learn things from others, with many great chances to make friends.

You have spiderman bedding? That's cute! I wish I had spiderman bedding (or sesame street, like I used to :P ).

You share many, many AB interests that a lot of us have. Can you tell us about your non-AB/DL side? What are some hobbies/interests/fun things that you enjoy? Do you have a job? Do you go to school? We'd love to get to know you some more, so don't be shy!

I look forward to hearing more from you in the future, zacky.

Take care.

you share many, many AB interests that a lot of us have. Can you tell us about your non-AB/DL side? What are some hobbies/interests/fun things that you enjoy? Do you have a job? Do you go to school? We'd love to get to know you some more, so don't be shy!
    I'm with Jimini on this one.

This community is very big on knowledge. You never know how many people have similar hobbies, jobs, etc. on that by adding them it allows people to easier relate to you.

Myself, I enjoy anything outdoors related. I'm currently in college and have served in the USMC.

I look forward to knowing more about you.

Be Well.

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Can you tell us about your non-AB/DL side?
    I edited my post. Thanks for the suggestions. I kinda got caught up in only the AB/DL side of me

My hobbies/interests include medieval history, religion and philosophy, child psychology, and superheroes, especially Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman

Medieval history, awesome, do you have a specific country you prefer researching? I was doing a lot of research into the British Isles, specifically the Gaelic movement and the effect on general Anglo-Saxon culture. Which led me into doing more research into the Pagan vs. Christian struggles that are associated with the Arthurian mythology. Quite fun.

I think my favorite historical research though was into the Chinese "Three-Kingdoms" era. Mainly since it was well documented.

As far a Religion is concerned I have studied and in some cases participated in most religions from Asatru to Zoroastrianism. I find it fun how many Religions incorporate the concepts and stories. Not to mention how often Philosophies match.

Great addition to your earlier post.

once again, welcome to ADISC

Be well

Looks like others gave you some useful feedback on your original post, I just read it now and I must say it's a pretty good intro. The value and greatest strength in this community is in Being A Support Community. We do get involved with one another, and knowing about each other is one of the first steps.

I'm from the other side of the United States and have never been to MA although my mother grew up in Fall River, Mass. My mother was the oldest of fifteen children (Catholic, ya think?). I only met and knew two of her siblings, a sister who lived in San Diego, CA and her brother (who drove out from Boston, MA. one summer when I was a kid). Never met or knew my grandparents on her side. I believe she (my mom) originated the dys in dysfunctional family.

Someday my wife and I will make it to the east coast and will visit New England (It is on our agenda, perhaps after she retires). We'll go to see King Street and where the REAL TEA PARTY took place. The tea party that rebelled against taxation without representation. Not the current Faux Tea Party that holds the country hostage, that elects candidates who's first agenda item is to give the Bush era tax cuts ONLY to those who make $250,000 and above! WTF! Enough of my political rant.

Welcome to ADISC, looking forward to your contributions to the community.

Welcome to the site...this was a particularly good first post. Thanks for contributing to the site.