Thread: Hello from a DL/incon guy in SF

Default Hello from a DL/incon guy in SF

Hi everyone... I'm a 34-year-old guy now living in SF. I'm an active professional with mild urge/stress incontinence and also a bedwetter. This means I'm in diapers 24/7. I'm OK with it now, and I even call myself a DL as well. I still sometimes feel like I'm all alone with my diaper situation, as it's something I keep very private and do not discuss with many people. Therefore I'm hoping to communicate here with other guys around my age who have diaper needs. It's always good to share support! Feel free to say hello. Thanks!

Hello, and welcome to ADISC, abenaguy247! Anything else you want to tell us about yourself? You said you were a professional. What kind of professional?

Welcome to the community; I have appreciated very much getting to know a couple people here. Know that you are welcomed.

I'd echo the above sentiments - tell us a bit more about yourself - perhaps some non-diaper related stuff.