Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, there!

Default Hey, there!

hi! i'm new here. I like drawing and reading just about anything. I'm a junior in high school. I like history. and animals. I think i want to be a vet. I like diapers, just for fun, as well as other babyish things. I want to make friends who like the same things i do

Hey, welcome and im sure that you'll make many friends here. You didn't say alot about yourself so can I ask, what kind of art do you like to draw and what was your last good book?

i like manga, but i also love checking out photo books of animals from the library and charcoaling them. i am a diehard harry potter fan. i just read this book called the forest of hands and teeth, (post zombie apocalipse.) pretty cool book.

hey there welcome, cute name! do you plan to major in history if you go to college? Also any particular nations or regions history you like the most?

i might, i like early history, like, ancient. roman, egyptian. im a bit of a history dork . im still trying to figure things out as to what i will major in when i go to college

ahh well still plenty of time :P, personally love Russian History (it pretty uh...interesting xD). do you like mythology as well?

nice! wonder since alot of those places had mythology. If you want a pretty weird one, check out the Sumerian mythology sometime

Welcome to ADISC

I'm not to into generalized history; Cultural mythology and world religions are what i enjoy studying. I will agree with Coyote_Howl on this one Sumerian mythology is kind of odd, but quite interesting.

Hope you enjoy ADISC.

Be well