Thread: Looking for a diaper...

Default Looking for a diaper...

I mentioned this in another thread but thought I'd give it it's own thread here as it was kind of in the middle of my post which itself was buried in many, many pages of other posts.

One of my earliest memories is of having my diaper changed in probably about 1986 or 1987. I think I was wearing a Huggies diaper--it had Mickey Mouse all over it. I think it was these: h86b-S
    Does anybody remember these diapers? I've been trying to find pictures so I can remember exactly what the diapers I commonly wore as a baby/toddler looked like, but so far that printad is the only one I've found. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be much appreciative. Thanks!

These diapers were produced almost 30 years ago! Huggies probably stopped production for a long, long time. If you intend to find these diapers, I think your chance is quite low. But you may want to try some second-hand stores. I've heard some people who've had some luck with these places.

Oh I'm not trying to find the actual diaper itself. Just looking for a pic with better quality than that printad. I know there's a user on here with a bunch of vintage Huggies pics, but I didn't see this one in there.

This flickr group contains some pictures of vintage diapers. It looks like the pictures here are possibly from there, as well.