Thread: My Intoduction

Default My Intoduction

Hello, I am new to this site and thought it would be good to introduce myself to the community.

I love diapers and also enjoy regression. I have loved diapers and regression as long as I can remember and will probably never change. I have never told anyone about this part of me except this website.

I also have a number of other interests. I like to play sports. My favorite sport is lacrosse and I currently play it at my school which is Division III. I study engineering at my college. I really like to go out and party with my friends on the weekends. A typical weekend is generally going out thursday friday and saturday night to a frat or the lacrosse house and getting really drunk and getting home at three or four in the morning.

The things I am looking to get out of this website are advise and support. And just a place to share my ideas and concerns with other people that share the same interest as me.

Ill be around. And I am looking forwark to meeting all of you.