Thread: Baby powder (pg-13 material)

Countryboy95

Default Baby powder (pg-13 material)

Ok it isn't wat u think. I need to know a good baby powder for personal reasons. Guys you should no wat I'm talking about. I am going pg-13 on this. My private area itches terrible. Any suggestions on a good powder.

Well, odds are you might have a rash too, also, i find creams and powders are circomstantial to where you live just because theres many different kinds. I suggest going to a local pharmacy and just asking a pharmacist what they have in stock and what products you should get.

I agree with Chiharu. Go to your local drug store and ask them whats the best for your symptoms. I know it sound scary but they don't care. Depending on you age play it off like your asking about it for a baby brother or your own baby.

I personally use Johnson & Johnson baby powder and Desitin max strength diaper rash creme and they work really good for me.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Ok it isn't wat u think. I need to know a good baby powder for personal reasons. Guys you should no wat I'm talking about. I am going pg-13 on this. My private area itches terrible. Any suggestions on a good powder.
    You gotta shave dude!!! or at least keep yourself trimmed. otherwise that hair will get all nasty from the sweat and pee (and other materials if you're into that stuff =P) and no kind of baby powder is gonna solve that. You might also consider using oil instead of powder. I've never tried it personally, but i cant imagine it'd itch as much.

If all else fails, lots of showers, and lots of shampoo + soap down there. Dunno wat else to tell you =/

I use Johnson's baby lotion and it works well. It's preventative, however, and it sounds like you need something stronger. You have to be careful that there isn't a greater cause like rash, fungus, or some other cause. Gold Bond makes a medicated powder and lotion. There also is Triple Antibiotic ointment.

From the OP, I'm going to assume the rash isn't a diaper-related one. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Aside from the powder advice so far (which is good):

• Is it in an area not yet covered by underwear? If so, try switching to boxer briefs. I get terrible chafing when I get on the elliptical at the gym so I started wearing these. Very comfortable and solved my problem.
    • If the area is one your underwear does indeed cover, switch to a more form-fitting underwear- cotton whities can chafe. Something like look for something with some lycra or spandex (not totally, just included in the fiber blend) in the materials.
    • Powder is preventative maintenance- you use it before you get chafing. It won't do anything after the fact. Use a cream to alleviate soreness. I use this and it works wonders.

Any baby powder works fine I think, when I had that problem I found the generic store brand stuff worked fine. Showering more often helps as well and try boxers if you don't wear them already.