Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi, my name is Tim, and I am 18 from Mass. I have been doing the *b/dl thing for a while now, the earliest memory I have was from when I was 9. I am kind of a shy person who enjoys reading and working on computers. I plan on becoming a computer teacher (I know lame right). Other then those I am usually hanging out with my friends or trying to find a job (which I am apparently not too good at). No one offline knows about this side of me, although I do hope to find someone I can share it with eventually. I really don't know what else to say, so I guess that's it.

Heya! Welcome to ADISC! I think we have a computer group here, but I'm not sure. In the area of reading, you should check out the Stories in Progress section, and also the Finished stories section. (I'd suggest Lab Project 52, if you can find it)

In the area of welcomes and stuff, I hope you have a good stay here on ADISC.

Nice to meet you. I'm shy IRL but I open up once I'm more comfortable. Like you, I'm a closeted AB/DL and for the time being that's how it will be. I can't wait until I have my own place where I can be myself 24/7.

Hey Tim, good to see you here
    Have fun as a active ADISC member!

- Will

Welcome to ADISC! I'm also a shy person IRL & no one I know IRL knows my AB side as well.