Thread: Hi, I'm jake,

Default Hi, I'm jake,

Well, i got a message from the MOD, who informed me that i became a lurker. this was not my intention. Actually, I just got a new computer and had to reload all my sites. when i got back, i forgot my password.

I do apologize now.

i have been incontinent now for over years, both urinary and fecal. I have learned to deal with it very well, and it seems the longer i have it, the easier it is to take care of it on a daily basis.

Have a great day everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeoliver86 View Post
    Well, i got a message from the MOD, who informed me that i became a lurker. this was not my intention. Actually, I just got a new computer and had to reload all my sites. when i got back, i forgot my password.
    Welcome to ADISC! There's no need to explain yourself, we just like everybody to get involved. =)

I do apologize now.
    There's no need. =)

i have been incontinent now for over years, both urinary and fecal. I have learned to deal with it very well, and it seems the longer i have it, the easier it is to take care of it on a daily basis.
    For over how many years? Not important, but you seem to have missed it out! I also notice that you consider yourself an AB and a DL. Did you use AB/DLism as a way to cope with your incontinence, or did your incontinence come afterwards? It doesn't matter either way, of course. You may want to share your experiences in the Incontinence Forum.

Have a great day everyone.
    You too!

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us? Any hobbies or interests, that sort of thing? We'd like to get to know you as a person!

Also, if you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you enjoy your time here. =)

More information about me. I have been an Ab over 45 years now. i was an AB long beforemy incintince began, and this did help me cope becuase i already loved diapers. But, there is more to my life than this. I enjoy cooking, Woodburning, needlepoint, and reading. I am also a Tv junkie if imust say so.

Life is what you make of it, no matter what type of fun you want to have. whether it is being an Ab or a DL, if it gives you pleasure, there is no harm. I have come to like and love myself and fully accept my babty side as a way of life. For me this works very well. it keeps me in my comfrot zone all the time. when a person can be in that comfort zone, i do believe it empowers them to be better people. better workers and more well rounded to society in general. It does not mean we walk around with signs on our backs advertising that we are AB's or DL's.

It is hard enough living this as a way of life, and as we all know, the majority of people who hearabout this have no clue and never want to leanr about it. This keeps me very happy and content, and i never push thison anyone. Hpwever, if ever asked about it, i will always explain how and why i do it. I have the answers to those questions. many years ago it bothered me not knowing the full reason why i love this way of life. I found those answers and am happy i did and can live this way without any reservations.