Thread: AudioSurf

Default AudioSurf

Well does anyone have the PC game AudioSurf? As far as I know you can only buy it from Steam which is Valve's own Itunes for videogames it seams. The game costs 9.95 and its sort of like guitar hero with a mouse. But the best thing about the game is that it lets you use ANY music as long as its in sort of 7 types of audio files. Such as mp3 and stuff.

I downloaded the demo soon after it was initially being raved about, it didn't grasp me at all. Maybe the kind of music I listen to doesn't suit the game (I listen to very little electronic music which seems to be the target genre) or the demo was missing features, but I wasn't entertained, infact I was bored, I felt like I was just waggling my mouse about which I could do while listening to music without having to spend any money. It's a shame, I feel like I'm missing out on something that's actually pretty good.

Existing thread.

Thread Closed.