Thread: Cute disney wallpapers

Default Cute disney wallpapers

Here's a cute addition to your AB themed computer (I know, I know, it'd be suicide to have that).

I found some cute Disney wallpapers - 100 in fact. I downloaded it just to see how they were, and it was worth the time. Here's the link if anyone is interested: Wallpapers. It's virus free, so no need to worry.

It contains most characters from most Disney films, including baby Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy! Now where can I find some Pixar.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Disney (89).jpg 
Views:	16031 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	3176

Many thanks to the mod who deleted the double of this thread... I was scrambling trying to figure out how, but to no prevail. Thanks!
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-Dec-2010 at 20:15. Reason: merging posts

That looks very interesting, but isn't it illegal to torrent copyrighted content in the US? My head's been fuzzy on all the copyright laws here and there....

Well, I'm not sure what the regulations are in the US, but in Canada, it's only illegal to distribute, and not to download already provided media.

Also, the majority of the wallpapers have the Disney copyright watermark on them, meaning they are available for distribution, but not for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Well, I'm not sure what the regulations are in the US, but in Canada, it's only illegal to distribute, and not to download already provided media.

Also, the majority of the wallpapers have the Disney copyright watermark on them, meaning they are available for distribution, but not for profit.
    Really? Damn, Canada, I've never loved a country like you before. (Besides, y'know... Japan. Pffff.)

Also, lol 1024x768. 16:9 resolution is where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Really? Damn, Canada, I've never loved a country like you before. (Besides, y'know... Japan. Pffff.)

Also, lol 1024x768. 16:9 resolution is where it's at.
    We Canadians do have that affect on the women >.< Yeah, 16:9 is definitely where it's at. Unfortunately, the Disney Corp doesn't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    We Canadians do have that affect on the women >.< Yeah, 16:9 is definitely where it's at. Unfortunately, the Disney Corp doesn't think so...
    The Disney Corp probably made those when 4:3 resolution was the only thing that people had. Y'know, before the days of DVI or HDMI when everybody had a big box monitor that you connected to your equally boxy white desktop that had a 133 Mhz processor. (My Grandparents still have one of those lying around their place. Oh the nostalgia of Windows 95...)

I still laugh when newcomers to widescreen technology (like my Grandma) try to 'stretch' the image when they want to set a 1024x768 wallpaper on a 1440 x 900 monitor, though.

And then she calls me up and she's all like all like "Why is the picture stretched like the comics after they've been put on silly putty?! Does this have something to with the sheep?!" (I believe she meant to say RAM... But, whatever. The joys of being slightly technologically competent.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume
    The Disney Corp probably made those when 4:3 resolution was the only thing that people had. Y'know, before the days of DVI or HDMI when everybody had a big box monitor that you connected to your equally boxy white desktop that had a 133 Mhz processor. (My Grandparents still have one of those lying around their place. Oh the nostalgia of Windows 95...)

I still laugh when newcomers to widescreen technology (like my Grandma) try to 'stretch' the image when they want to set a 1024x768 wallpaper on a 1440 x 900 monitor, though.

And then she calls me up and she's all like all like "Why is the picture stretched like the comics after they've been put on silly putty?! Does this have something to with the sheep?!" (I believe she meant to say RAM... But, whatever. The joys of being slightly technologically competent.)
    You're probably right, considering these are supposed to be the "Classic Disney" walls. As for the new era of tech, I don't think CRTs are even developed for displaying media anymore.

My mom still tries to use the "tile" function for her wallpaper, and she's running vista.... *sigh*, if only it was the sheep.