Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for the ladies on the forum:

Default Question for the ladies on the forum:

In the process of our play tonight, my wife (who is not an AB, but rather was just indulging my little play fantasy) told me that she tried for nearly 30 minutes to pee in the Depends I put on her, and could not do it - to the point where she was considering just going to the bathroom and taking the thing off and stretching it across the seat just so I'd have a wet diaper to change.

Did you ever have such difficulty the first time you tried wearing diapers? If so, how did you overcome it? We're curious for the next time we play, to hopefully make it easier for her.

Well, i am no rocket scientist but i suggest... waiting longer till she needs to pee? rofl... just sayin... idk what gender you are... or if your incontinent or not...

I was thinking about maybe feeding her several bottles of juice until the bladder gave up - but I don't want her first experience with wetting to be the dreaded "overflow and leak"....

Well... i suggest not buying depends then... :P

but seriously :P

your a big boy... if yea gotta pee u gotta pee... you dont need a little girl like me sayin that....

It's conditioning, I'd guess. A friend of mine recently tried out diapers, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't pee in it. She even sat on the toilet to do it and still couldn't. May just take time to get over it. :S I don't really think it has anything to do with gender.

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    It's conditioning, I'd guess. A friend of mine recently tried out diapers, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't pee in it. She even sat on the toilet to do it and still couldn't. May just take time to get over it. :S I don't really think it has anything to do with gender.
    Like i said... wait till she needs to pee...

its like herpderpderp... if she has issues... wait longer... pee happends... your body wont just explode and die cuz your wearing a diaper :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Well... i suggest not buying depends then... :P

but seriously :P

your a big boy... if yea gotta pee u gotta pee... you dont need a little girl like me sayin that....
    I'm asking because I though there might be a different mental block thing going on with women versus men (very little girls tend to train faster than boys because they don't like being dirty or wet, where many boys just don't GAF) - and maybe finding some shortcuts around it that didn't involve making her just wait it out until the physical limitations took over.... cramping is no fun, whether you're a boy or a girl.

If you've been going in the toilet for years, you're probably not going to be able to wet a diaper on command. I mean, I never had a problem with not being able to 'go' in a diaper, but I'm also weird and I'd been into watersports beforehand.

To quote a guy that I had a fling with...

"Shuck, I can't piss in this. I've been using the toilet for 36 years and you expect me to wet myself now?!"

Quote Originally Posted by WoulBeDaddy View Post
    I'm asking because I though there might be a different mental block thing going on with women versus men (very little girls tend to train faster than boys because they don't like being dirty or wet, where many boys just don't GAF) - and maybe finding some shortcuts around it that didn't involve making her just wait it out until the physical limitations took over.... cramping is no fun, whether you're a boy or a girl.
    The key tip is to relax and take it slow. Sorry to say this, but since your wife's not an AB per say, it'll probably be harder to wet since, hey, the "peepee goes in the potty" message is even more ingrained. I mean, eh. Personal psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    If you've been going in the toilet for years, you're probably not going to be able to wet a diaper on command. I mean, I never had a problem with not being able to 'go' in a diaper, but I'm also weird and I'd been into watersports beforehand.

"Shuck, I can't piss in this. I've been using the toilet for 36 years and you expect me to wet myself now?!"
    ... ... people ... ... even older than I exist??!

Not-quoting part: yes, it is hard to go from always peeing in the toilet to suddenly peeing yourself of your own volition. It takes some time to get used to it, just as it took you, OP, some time and ramp-up to be able to trust your diapers and let your body see it as acceptable to pee in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post

You dom'mommied a guy 16 years older then you? Dammn. @[email protected]