Thread: hi i am new

Well, tell us a little about yourself. -grin-

One would imagine that there would be quite a story to tell for anyone with so many attributes and labels (AB, TB, DL, IC, etc. ... wait, TB and AB? How does that work?). Well, since you must have a lot of interests, feel free to share a little bit about yourself on here. We don't bite, just *huggle* and try to get to know one and other.

Edit: Oh yeah, my introduction cheat sheet tutorial (it's in my signiture and in the post below by Coyote_Howl), you might want to try that out to help you write an intro that might help you make some friends here if you have any interest in doing that. I should probably link to it more often in my posts, but I guess I'm just a lame self-promoter.

Hello to you too, sadly new doesn't help us get to know you at all (we already could tell you are new :P). if your struggling with what to write, check out the cheatsheet:

Also make sure to check out the rules, they are always good to know .