Thread: My Bear

Default My Bear

After looking at other threads I have to make one.

I have a bear from the store build a bear, I want to put a onsie and a diaper on him but I dont know what sizes would work.

Can u guys help me!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1204002144.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	183.8 KB 
ID:	3175  

Don't they make diapers and stuff for them and sell them at the store? I thought i saw diapers there when i was with my little sister... I don't actually have my own yet, but it's one of the things that would be AMAZING to do with a Daddy, if ever i should get one.

Wouldn't it work just like an actual baby? Take measurements and go buy tiny clothes .

Try a size 2 or 3 diaper on your bear, I have 3 bears from Build a Bear & they all fit into those sizes!! The size 3 is a little high on their backs, but that is ok with me!! With a onsie, you might go with a newborn or even a preemie size, you could always take it back if it doesn't fit right for you!! As long as you keep the tags on & have the receipt!!

The best thing to do, would be to make a onesie yourself. It wouldn't be very difficult, even if you aren't very craft-inclined. All you'd need to do is print off this pattern, and scale it down to fit Mr. Teddy. Then, cut out some fabric to that shape, and sew or super glue (Seriously! It works!) the fabric into a onesie. You can even use this online tutorial on how to turn a shirt into a onesie.

As for the diaper, you could buy some Swaddlers from the store. It should fit.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Adyson; 05-Dec-2010 at 04:44. Reason: Gorram Double Post

Rofl take the teddy to an infant store and be like "So uhh, idd like to get a diaper and a onsie that fits my teddy bear here, yeah its a christmas gift." Serously, you think their gunna be like GTFO!?... i think not. :P