Thread: Self-discovery....

Default Self-discovery....

So my wife and I had a go at playing daddy/daughter full on today - I got a bunch of accessories - bottle, sippy cup, a paci, we even picked her out this cute little pink fleece nightshirt (goes to just below the hips) at the local thrift store (which she actually loves anyway because it's so warm) - and it was fun, and titillating, and we definitely plan on doing it again...

But when all was said and done, I discovered that, as much sexual excitement I had being the daddy, I found myself incredibly relaxed and uninhibited wearing (and wetting) a diaper myself (which I tried a couple times just to see if the object itself was the source of the titillation, which it wasn't).

So maybe there's a little AB in me after all, that I never knew was there... Definitely not (nor do I expect I'll ever be) ready to do the "other" thing one does in diapers, but I'm starting to get curious about all the paraphernalia I bought for the other adventure...

Strange how things reveal themselves...

Hehe, it sounds like a pleasant experience. I hope you two get to do it again and again (what a great Christmas activity!).

You don't have to be into ALL aspects of being an AB. Even just experiencing it is a great way to understand how important it is to your wife.

Enjoy every minute of it, and please behave while you're at it

My wife and I have our natural roles: 75 percent of the day, she is in baby girl role, and I am in daddy role.

25 percent of the day, I gently turn over chairs and scowl at her while she reprimands me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Hehe, it sounds like a pleasant experience. I hope you two get to do it again and again (what a great Christmas activity!).

You don't have to be into ALL aspects of being an AB. Even just experiencing it is a great way to understand how important it is to your wife.

Enjoy every minute of it, and please behave while you're at it
    Actually, the whole experiment was my idea. She's not an AB, nor did she ever have any interest in it, but she was willing to indulge my little sexual fantasy of letting me "daddy" her.

Quote Originally Posted by WoulBeDaddy View Post
    Actually, the whole experiment was my idea. She's not an AB, nor did she ever have any interest in it, but she was willing to indulge my little sexual fantasy of letting me "daddy" her.
    Even better! :P

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Even better! :P
    Especially since she's willing to try it again.