Thread: Hi Everybody!

Default Hi Everybody!

Hello, I'm axbnn! I've been looking for a site like this for quite a while(unfortunately lot of the other ones were....well creepy.)!
    I'm a teen baby. I like diapers and clothes and all that stuff.
    I'm really into music! it is What I really love and I'm trying my hardest to get into a music college! When I'm not playing various instruments that decide to catch my fancy I'm usually playing video games or drawing. I really found this site by luck and was soo relieved. I really just wanted to find a place to talk with people that like the same stuff as me and don't think I'm just another weird statistic like 3/4 of the teenage population! So umm hi and I am really happy to be part of this site!^__^

Quote Originally Posted by axbnn View Post
    Hello, I'm axbnn! I've been looking for a site like this for quite a while(unfortunately lot of the other ones were....well creepy.)!
    I'm a teen baby. I like diapers and clothes and all that stuff.
    I'm really into music! it is What I really love and I'm trying my hardest to get into a music college! When I'm not playing various instruments that decide to catch my fancy I'm usually playing video games or drawing. I really found this site by luck and was soo relieved. I really just wanted to find a place to talk with people that like the same stuff as me and don't think I'm just another weird statistic like 3/4 of the teenage population! So umm hi and I am really happy to be part of this site!^__^
    Welcome to ADISC! Yes, this is one of the more normal sites out there. I'm also sure you will find people to talk with that have similar interests, both *B/DL and non-AB/DL. So...what instruments do you play? I play the piano and pipe/electric organ. Also, what do you usually draw? People, scenery, objects, etc?

Oh! One other note: One of the best ways to get to know people is the live chat, which is linked to above. After clicking the chat button, select Mibbit and press Go Chat. Then, choose your nickname (default is your username) and press connect.

Welcome to the site from another musician. I'm an older member, but I'm a degreed organist from Westminster Choir College, and play organ, piano and keyboard. Good luck on getting into a music school. I had to audition with several pieces from memory which included a Bach prelude and fugue, a romantic piece and a contemporary piece. It was nerve wracking.

hey there, welcome to site! There is definitely quite a few creepy ABDL sites out there (Sadly) but at least you finally stumbled across one of the few good ones. Shouldn't have any problems, but make sure to take a gander at the rules:http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html (just to make sure you don't do something against the rules without knowing). Shouldn't have any problem finding people to talk with, tons of musicians and artists around (as well as video game fans :P).

Thank you all for the open arms! I play the cello and sometimes i play the piano! I draw this or that, whatever chooses to hit my interests at that time.

Great intro so far, but I sense we are going to get to know more about each other through this thread.

Like, Dogboy, I'm an older member as well. Unlike Dogboy, I am not classically trained - He is our GURU in that regard, I would love to hear him play.

I'm a retired teacher/counselor. I'm a multi-instrumental musician and instrument builder. Play most of the plectrum instruments, Mandolin, Guitar, Banjo Dobro, Ukulele, Balalika, Saz, Lap Steel, Chapman Stick.

Although I was not a music major, played recorder (Tenor) in the Central Washington University Recorder Consort. Play most of the woodwinds: own and play clarinets (Bb and A), soprano(Yamaha), C-melody, Alto and Tenor saxophones (Silver Beuschers), Yamaha WX11 Midi Wind Controller. (No double reeds other than my bagpipe chanter). Diatonic Button Accordian and Harmonicas (Blues harps).

I envy anyone that plays bowed instruments- The voice of the cello is so haunting. I hope you get to your music school. People need to follow their bliss and be pasionate about what they do.

I'm looking to buy a Bowed Psaltry (another folk instrument) and hope to make some sweet sounds with it.

I'm glad you have found ADISC. This really is a great place to be.
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 06-Dec-2010 at 14:20.