Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi from seattle usa

Thumbs up hi from seattle usa

Hi all! I'm Tim, from Seattle USA. I'm brand new to this site but certainly not new to diaper wearing. hehe

I look fwd to getting to know more abdl ppl here. I'm also on several other abdl sites with the same s/n (seattlebabyboy & seattle_babyboy), so feel free to search on any of those and add me there as well.
    Last edited by seattlebabyboy; 05-Dec-2010 at 08:53. Reason: changed font size for easier reading

Hello there, Tim!

You're from Seattle, eh? We've got a lot of people on this site from Seattle. Perhaps you'd like to find message some of them. How long have you been into the AB/DL scene?

Could you tell us more about yourself? What kind of hobbies do you like? What are your non-AB/DL interests? Play any sports? I see you're a grad student... What are you studying?

We'd like to get to know a bit, so please, don't be shy

Welcome to ADISC!

Welcome to the site, before you get jumping in and posting to your hearts content (Which is hopefully a lot, because there wouldn't be a forum with plenty of people to discuss with!!) take a quick gander at the rules (don't want you to accidently post something against the rules and get in trouble): http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html

Outside of that, agree with jimini, do tell us more about yourself, and don't be shy :P

A few things to know about ADISC from the get go. Please listen closely: THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL AB/DL SITE. We are a support community that serves 13 year olds and up. Due to this distinction, utmost discretion must be observed. Take note: posts or solicitation of explicit 18+material or actions are unwelcomed here.

Take a few minutes to read up about what this site/community is about and take another shot at your intro. Here are some useful pointers to get you started:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html

https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...mpression.html

https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...adisc-org.html

https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...statement.html

Take two of these and call me in the morning!

We'll both feel better about it!
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 05-Dec-2010 at 11:25.

First off, thx for posting a link to the rules. Of all the abdl sites I've visited over the years, this is the most thorough & comprehensive. Most of it is common sense, except for the reputation stuff. If I hadn't read that section, I might've been a bit too generous. I'll hafta exercise some self-restraint on that one cuz, as on facebook, I'm quick to hit the "like" button on nearly everything I see. lol (Certainly better than hating & complaining about everything!)

Now I have one technical question and haven't found an answer yet. I don't know how to post a profile pic. When I clicked on my profile, I didn't see an option to upload a pic. Can someone plz help me with that. I'm more than happy to show y'all what I look like, if only I knew how! (meanwhile, u can see more about me on diaperspace as seattle_babyboy or rupadded as seattlebabyboy.
    Last edited by seattlebabyboy; 05-Dec-2010 at 07:22. Reason: change fonts & colors

Quote Originally Posted by seattlebabyboy View Post

Now I have one technical question and haven't found an answer yet. I don't know how to post a profile pic. When I clicked on my profile, I didn't see an option to upload a pic. Can someone plz help me with that. I'm more than happy to show y'all what I look like, if only I knew how! (meanwhile, u can see more about me on diaperspace as seattle_babyboy or rupadded as seattlebabyboy.
    You can edit your profile picture from here.

A few notes regarding profile pictures and avatars:

First, there is a difference between the two: avatars appear next to your posts, while the profile pictures appears on your profile. Nihlus linked you to where you can upload the profile picture, so here is the link to where to upload the avatar: http://www.adisc.org/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar

Second, since you read the rules, I assume you know that crotch shots (pictures that solely focus one's diaper area) are against rules. Also, in general, pictures of someone in diapers, even if they are not crotch shots, tend not to be looked on favorably as avatars (and to a lesser degree) profile pictures.

Thx for the help guys! Very much appreciated. :-)
    You're welcome. and awwwwwwwwwwww....those teddy bears are cute. Extremely cute.

And apparently I forget this in my last post: Welcome to ADISC!

Those are two of my 4 Christmas bears, twins separated at birth. I bought the red one first, at a local thrift store. I named him Nicky (short for St Nicholas). Several years later, I found the blue one and named him Christian (for Christ whom we celebrate at Christmas). They're identical in every way except their sweaters. They even have the exact same year (1997) stamped on each right foot; same font & color. That's how I know they were made together. I have a small black & white panda whom I named Johnny(stamped 1989, wearing a Christmas scarf); and a tiny white one with a red scarf & santa hat. I know I gave him a name, but sadly, I've forgotten what it is. (Any suggestions for a new one?)