Thread: Hey just wanted to wait till I knew I like ADISC

Wink Hey just wanted to wait till I knew I like ADISC

I Wanted to wait to post my Intro untill I actually new Adisc was a worthwhile Community to be active in... but I really like it. so here go's

I'm 16, and my first name is Roy, I live in Idaho, My only real AB/DL ECT. interests are wearing at night, and occassionally durring the day. Once in a grand while I wet them, but only because its a really interesting feeling to let go. I was abused as a kid, and they are a kind of a security blanket for me.
    As for other Interests, I play football, lift weights, and run track. Call of Duty: Black ops, is also really fun . I have several Close friends, who all just enjoy hanging out, cracking jokes, and having a good time. I'm a sophmore in high school atm, and I'm taking way hard classes, Human anatomy, Advanced Biology. two of the most chalenging memory courses in my school.
    I'm christian, and overall a fairly normal kid now.
    I put Relationships, and helping others among my highest priorities...

I did'nt really read the rules, so I hope i didnt break any in this post.

Thankfully
    -GodSpeed

Welcome, Uncertain to ADISC!

Good intro and if you made this post without reading the stickies and suggestions on the intros page - Kudos to you, you did a great job! The ADISC rules are mostly just common sense guidelines to keep this ADISC Community together. Still suggest that you take time to read them and browse the WIKI and other valuable resources here. Search past forum threads to get info you may want. You'll find many your age here with common interests and I encourage you to just jump in.

As a retired teacher and counselor, glad to hear about your educational prowess, taking "way hard classes" will certainly move you ahead in life. Sounds like you've got a head on your shoulders and have good interpersonal relationships IRL; that will serve you well here on ADISC.

You are now a member of ADISC. You are not alone and we're glad you're here. One of my greatest underlying concerns and endeavors in my participation in this community is to engender a "Culture of Trust". Moo has done a great job with creating this community and with keeping it staffed with trusted and admired members that exemplify it's goals. We ALL create and contribute to the support community, known as ADISC.

Enjoy your time here!

DR

Quote Originally Posted by UnCertain View Post
    I Wanted to wait to post my Intro untill I actually new Adisc was a worthwhile Community to be active in... but I really like it. so here go's

I'm 16, and my first name is Roy, I live in Idaho, My only real AB/DL ECT. interests are wearing at night, and occassionally durring the day. Once in a grand while I wet them, but only because its a really interesting feeling to let go. I was abused as a kid, and they are a kind of a security blanket for me.
    As for other Interests, I play football, lift weights, and run track. Call of Duty: Black ops, is also really fun . I have several Close friends, who all just enjoy hanging out, cracking jokes, and having a good time. I'm a sophmore in high school atm, and I'm taking way hard classes, Human anatomy, Advanced Biology. two of the most chalenging memory courses in my school.
    I'm christian, and overall a fairly normal kid now.
    I put Relationships, and helping others among my highest priorities...

I did'nt really read the rules, so I hope i didnt break any in this post.

Thankfully
    -GodSpeed
    Welcome welcome Roy, I see so I presume you wear diapers more as a comfort thing rather then for wetting messing and that sorta thing? Diapers are very comforting to wear and really fun to use as well

What system do you have and play CoD black Op's on? (hopes its 360:P) Thats nice that you are surrounded by close friends high school is a rough place some say its the greatest 4 years some say it was the worst and I honestly think it depends on your friends. hehe way hard classes though sure doesn't sound like fun but good for you for challenging yourself I myself also took a bunch of hard classes in school and managed to pass even though psychology demanded 2 page essays every day -.-