Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Bambinos not from Bambino

Default Buying Bambinos not from Bambino

Does anyone know any sites where I can buy Bambino's from Australia? Their main site doesn't ship here. =/

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

EDIT: I found one site from the UK, but they want to charge me 40 pounds for shipping which equals $77 (+ money for the diapers themselves) for a sample pack. -.-"

*thinks* it would be interesting to see if somebody else buying them in the US or UK and then sending them to you would be a viable option

Quote Originally Posted by RazorFox View Post
    *thinks* it would be interesting to see if somebody else buying them in the US or UK and then sending them to you would be a viable option
    Diapers are surprisingly heavy for shipping overseas by air. They also would require information on the outside for customs, which rules out "discreet" shipping. Lastly, I avoid sending weird packages to fifteen-year-olds without their parents' knowledge or consent. It's not a good situation but sometimes there may not be an answer to a question that is both practical and good.

The only thing I can suggest is just an open call: ABDLs of Australia: market opportunity! Clearly, the continent needs a Bambino reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Diapers are surprisingly heavy for shipping overseas by air. They also would require information on the outside for customs, which rules out "discreet" shipping. Lastly, I avoid sending weird packages to fifteen-year-olds without their parents' knowledge or consent. It's not a good situation but sometimes there may not be an answer to a question that is both practical and good.

The only thing I can suggest is just an open call: ABDLs of Australia: market opportunity! Clearly, the continent needs a Bambino reseller.

I realize it would be a bad idea in reality, especially in this case, I just thought the concept might be something to investigate further for the sake of comparing the financial outcomes.

Does anyone know any sites (preferably from Australia or America)? I really want some. D:

---------- Post added 09-12-2010 at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-12-2010 at 01:35 PM ----------

:<
    The site I thought sold Bambino's sold Bambino teddy's, not Classico's. -.-
    Does anyone know anywhere I can buy some Classico's (printed or all white)?

eBay is the only other place I've seen them before although there is a UK version of Bambinos called Cuddlz but I'm not sure if it is any cheaper to ship to Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    eBay is the only other place I've seen them before although there is a UK version of Bambinos called Cuddlz but I'm not sure if it is any cheaper to ship to Australia.
    Cuddlz dont have any Bambino's unless the "Cuddlz nappies" are the same thing. :S
    I dont really trust eBay that much but it looks like it might be the only alternative. Thanks for the help. ^^

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    Cuddlz dont have any Bambino's unless the "Cuddlz nappies" are the same thing. :S
    I dont really trust eBay that much but it looks like it might be the only alternative. Thanks for the help. ^^
    Like I said in the IRC a couple of day's ago.... Cuddlz are pretty much the same thing, especially their all white ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Like I said in the IRC a couple of day's ago.... Cuddlz are pretty much the same thing, especially their all white ones.
    I just tryed to order some Cuddlz and they dont ship here! D:<

;_;