Thread: getting back in shape after thanksgiving just in time for christmas

Default getting back in shape after thanksgiving just in time for christmas

hello everyone, Im back. i need help and fast. for some strange reason after thangsgiving i became huge and did'nt even eat that much ( I swear). my size went from 20=38 .since then I have been trying to lose weight especially to get back into diapers. sorry about the bad grammar my parents took away my computer because im grounded and im using the internet on my wii to write this. so ill try to get back to this as soon as i can.

Alright...

Basically, seriously i suggest you contact a doctor immediatly, doubling your waist size overnight is hugely concerning and a major health risk.... gogogo! off to the doctor with you.

no it was from then to now plus i haven't reallybeen exercising

I took up swimming.

How old are you? It could be a natural growth event. But yes, doubling your waistsize seems strange, consult a doctor.

Are you saying you have gone from a 20" waist to a 38" waist since 25th November, Thanksgiving Day? This is either a 'wind-up' or you ought to seek medical advice immediately!

I agree. It is physically impossible to double your waist size in two weeks from natural, food storage weight gain. This sort of dramatic, sudden, and unexplained change is grounds for a medical professional to become involved, and is probably indicative of something much more serious.

There's a high possibility that you have a severe gastro-intestinal condition and you need to get yo' ass to a doctor right away. If your stomach feels hard, it could be excess air in your abdominal cavity. I've seen it happen. (Or maybe you're over-reacting or you measured wrong. Hey, shit happens.)

(Also, why the hell does everyone blame their bad grammar on their choice of forum-input? Back when I used to use a cellphone to type (2007-ish), I actually knew how to type like a sane human being and revise if I made a mistake. Crispies.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    There's a high possibility that you have a severe gastro-intestinal condition and you need to get yo' ass to a doctor right away. If your stomach feels hard, it could be excess air in your abdominal cavity. I've seen it happen. (Or maybe you're over-reacting or you measured wrong. Hey, shit happens.)

(Also, why the hell does everyone blame their bad grammar on their choice of forum-input? Back when I used to use a cellphone to type (2007-ish), I actually knew how to type like a sane human being and revise if I made a mistake. Crispies.)
    Yup.

Men's waist-sizes (inches) or women's pant-sizes (some mystery equation) should not nearly double in nearly three weeks.

It could be intestinal gas, leaky gut, edema, widespread inflammation, or any one of a number of Very Bad Things.

Go get looked at. If what you are saying is true AND coupled with pain, go to the ER. Otherwise, go to your primary care physician or local free clinic.

EDIT: I've looked at your profile; you say you're male. Okay, so you've gone from a 20" waist to a 38" waist in three weeks. SEEK MEDICAL INTERVENTION IMMEDIATELY.