Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hello all. I figured I should take a minute to introduce myself. As you can probably tell from my handle I like Attends. I'm pretty much an AB. I've got paci's, onsies, sleepers, etc as part of my inventory of goodies. I use a variety of diapers including Attends, Depends, GoodNites. I've tried many of the brands available, but prefer the more obtainable ones. I'm with someone who tolerates my behaviours although she does not participate very often. I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm lucky to be able to enjoy my AB side just about everyday if I wish. I've become very use to wearing diapers at home, to bed and out and about. Anyway, nice to meet y'all.

Hey! a fellow Ontarian, welcome to ADISC. Nice job on the intro, any other hobbies or interests (outside of diapers) you care to tell us about. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Koda View Post
    Hey! a fellow Ontarian, welcome to ADISC. Nice job on the intro, any other hobbies or interests (outside of diapers) you care to tell us about. ^_^
    Thanks. As for other hobbies, I'm into music (singing, guitar), woodworking, and fitness. I keep myself entertained. I've got the work to live mentality and value my time away from work greatly but at the same time I don't mind putting in a hard days work.

Jeff.