Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired, whiney, cranky, temper tantrums

Unhappy Tired, whiney, cranky, temper tantrums

I think of myself between the ages of 18 months and 2 years old.. so I am trying to potty train (if I am 2 at the time) and saying some words....

But I often find myself either tired or wanting something I cant have or having to do something I don't want to do....

So I end up whining in the beginning... and I am a natural whiner. I cry and whine and call for Mommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy over and over again.

If mommy tells me to do something I don't want to do, I say noooooooooooo I don't want toooooooo which only gets me in bunches of trouble....

So how do you act... anyone else have whiney moments or temper tantrums? Has anyone been disciplined for these moments?

If I throw a temper tantrum, I often find myself across mommy's lap and then I have to sit on a wooden chair.

SteelCity

They dont call it the terrible twos for no reason...

Haha is it bad that I recognise some of those traits in myself in my normal day to day life?

Yeah i got some of those traits in my normal day-to-day life too...

crazykittensmile

Me to! I think it is just called being a girl...

The best person to ask on this is my daddy I suppose, but I think i'm just generally whiney and moody anyway :P (it's a girl thing). However, I do act naughty sometimes, but that's just silly things like not doing what i'm supposed to when asked, usually results in a spanking and then i'm all snuggly and clingy for a while.

ut I think i'm just generally whiney and moody anyway :P (it's a girl thing). However, I do act naughty sometimes, but that's just silly things like not doing what i'm supposed to when asked, usually results in a spanking and then i'm all snuggly and clingy for a while.
    Yes it probably is a girl thing! And I know about spankings when you don't want to do something, of course mommy is usually nice until I fall out in a tantrum... then its over her knees and a meeting with her hairbursh, usually!

Well... the other day my boss (who I am close with) told me to stop whining like a 2 year old. So I guess its just a part of my personality .

When I'm at work in the morning, I sometimes will whine in my head. "Dadddy! I'm sweepy!" My little self is upset that he's renewing people's magazine subscriptions over the phone instead of curled up with a paci and his bear... :p

I know I whine a lot, especially when I don't want to do something I've been asked to do. Last night, I also found out I get giggley and a little whiney when I'm being a brat. Especially when I know the brattiness is just for fun, and I know it's being enjoyed.