Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would everyone want for Christmas? (Little wants, not just in general.)

Default What would everyone want for Christmas? (Little wants, not just in general.)

I was thinking, and I *know* I'm not going to get everything that I want for Christmas- especially not the stuff that my little self wants...
    So, it might be fun to make a list of what all we'd ask Santa for- if we could. I'm mostly curious to see what everyone else would want, and see how similar stuff is- and it would be fun!

My list for Santa:
    -Sailor Moon toys
    -New binky
    -Aurora Disney Princess doll
    -Lalaloopsy Jewel Sparkles doll (Hey, they're adorable!)
    -Gotz doll (Similar to American girl dolls but prettier imo)
    -New bodyline dress (they're a japanese store selling sweet lolita outfits. My inner 3 year old is pleased. Too expensive right now though.)
    -Goodnites
    -A happy family

That's my list.
    Probably the only thing I'll get is the new binky. But it's fun to think about! Sometimes wanting is more fun than having anyway.

What about everyone else?

Not much, really.
    - Maybe a Soviet-era officer's greatcoat (don't judge my dress sense.)
    - Or some furries for friends. >.>
    - Or some higher quality padding in my hands without having any trouble getting it here.

crazykittensmile

Ooh, my little Christmas list! How much fun

I would like:
    - More dummies! The more the better.
    - Some adorable clothes from Privatina. I have a whole list of the items I like saved in my bookmarks, so any of them please but to include a footed sleeper and a cute dress.
    - Sylvanian families, especially the baby and nursery sets.
    - A dolls house and lots of pretty furniture and a family of dolls
    - A big fluffy floppy kitty plushie.
    - Some lovely story picture books
    - Pingu things.
    - Some happy things for my real-life kitty, especially lots of fun toys for her.
    - Stickers! Especially ones with cute kitties and other aminals on.
    - Pretty things to hang up and put in my room, or pretty things to wear or anything nice and pretty and lovely.
    - Surprises!

Shawcross: I actually have a soviet era great coat. Used to wear it back in highschool.

I'm at the point in my life where I usually just buy what I want myself so it's so hard to come up with stuff I actually want for x-mas and my birthday. I still buy toys but the toys I buy are weird stuff that's hard to get and I know no one I know could figure out how to go about buying any of it.

As far as stuff I want but won't (can't) get that's also on topic for this forum, I'd really like to get some fitted cloth diapers but they damn pricey and this time of year I'm pretty strapped for cash. I'd also like some actual rubber pants. I have a thing for natural colored rubber (that sort of beige translucent rubber). Real rubber pants though can be damn expensive.

Just my boyfriend. In my apartment. (He lives a few hours away, and in another country.)

What I plan to do with this gift, provided he arrives under my tree on Christmas morning, is something I cannot disclose on a forum where minors congregate.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Ooh, my little Christmas list! How much fun

I would like:
    - More dummies! The more the better.
    - Some adorable clothes from Privatina. I have a whole list of the items I like saved in my bookmarks, so any of them please but to include a footed sleeper and a cute dress.
    - Sylvanian families, especially the baby and nursery sets.
    - A dolls house and lots of pretty furniture and a family of dolls
    - A big fluffy floppy kitty plushie.
    - Some lovely story picture books
    - Pingu things.
    - Some happy things for my real-life kitty, especially lots of fun toys for her.
    - Stickers! Especially ones with cute kitties and other aminals on.
    - Pretty things to hang up and put in my room, or pretty things to wear or anything nice and pretty and lovely.
    - Surprises!
    The clothes from Privatina are adorable! I'm still fairly new, so I'd never heard of them. I had to look them up, but I love them! A dollhouse would be nice too. I play with barbies sometimes, but don't have a dollhouse either. I like your list!

I would like:

1. Cushies
    2. Assorted paci's
    3. My own place
    4. More hair dye

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Starbright View Post
    The clothes from Privatina are adorable! I'm still fairly new, so I'd never heard of them. I had to look them up, but I love them! A dollhouse would be nice too. I play with barbies sometimes, but don't have a dollhouse either. I like your list!
    Hehe, I liked your list too! I looked up the Gotz dolls and they are so pretty.

And my dream is to own an outfit from Privatina, but grr, they are just so expensive! Plus I am instantly drawn to the footed sleepers, and I have so many already my head says if I do order something else I should really try something a little more interesting... I hope I become rich overnight so I can order everything all at once! Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Hehe, I liked your list too! I looked up the Gotz dolls and they are so pretty.

And my dream is to own an outfit from Privatina, but grr, they are just so expensive! Plus I am instantly drawn to the footed sleepers, and I have so many already my head says if I do order something else I should really try something a little more interesting... I hope I become rich overnight so I can order everything all at once! Hehe.
    Thanks.

I didn't even look at the price for Privatina outfits! Those are very expensive! I have two footed sleepers, but just cheap from target or walmart, but I bought a fancier pretty pink dress. I do buy kids clothes a lot. It'd certainly be nice to get rich overnight!

hmm... tough to say what i'd want, but i can think of a few things:
    -Some quality diapers (preferably a nice selection between Tranquility ATN's, Molicare Supers, and Bambinos)
    -Some pull-ups (A new version of huggies that'd fit a 17 year old =P, if not Goodnites will suffice lol gotta switch it up from the diapers once n a while)
    -some binkies (NUK5's?)
    -a buncha new legos! (nothing specific, i just need a buncha bricks to have some freedom with)
    -a few toy cars (matchbox)
    -A Onesie
    -Baby powder
    -a lot of Toy soldiers (need to make a fort with the legos and have these guys play around it =P)
    -A REALLY soft baby blankie (or 2)
    -a good ol' fashioned teddy bear (or plushie wolf, maybe tiger as a back-up)

And thats all i can think of atm. I think santa can make a few of these happen for me =)