Thread: newbie intro

Default newbie intro

Hi everyone. My name is Jay and I'm 29 yrs. old. I've been into age play for as long as I can remember. I've never done role played with anyone in real life..... but have to connect (at least online) with others that share my "interests." lol. Anyways, I love to wet and see others definitely a DL....but have AB tendencies and could see myself being either a Daddy or Baby. Both sound appealing! Anways, I'm hoping to finish a few stories I wrote and post them for comments.

To anyone who read this, thank you for your time!

Hello Jay, and welcome to the site! A switch, eh? There are a few of us who are the same way, and love to play both roles.

You've given us a great introduction into your AB/DL interests; can you tell us about yourself?
    > What do you do for work?
    > What are your hobbies?
    > Any interests? Science? History? Politics? (just kidding)
    > Favourite movie, book, food, colour, etc..

Anything that allows us to get to know you as a friend would be great; we'd love to get to know you!

Welcome to ADISC. I personally look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for the response Jimini. Yeah, I figured I couldn't be the only "switch hitter" on our team! lol. Anyways, a little about myself: I'm an attorney by trade and have a myriad of hobbies. Most center around sports and the outdoors. I love watching football (American), basketball, and baseball and regularly play basketball and softball (summer). I like to hike, fish, I said, anything outdoors. I also love music and art, though I'm certainly no art expert. Nevertheless, I do appreciate museums or exhibits, and while I don't attend many concerts anymore I definitely enjoy live musical performances.

As for the other questions, history has always been a passion of mine....though I've mostly concentrated on American history.

How about yourself? I'd certainly be interested in hearing more....and once again would like to thank you for the response and subsequent questions. Hope this finds you well!

Ah, history! Always interesting, eh? I do a lot of fishing, myself. Mostly salmon when I get the chance. I love live musical performances. Although, the performances I prefer dramatic orchestra, like Xray Dog.

It has certainly found me well (and by the number of posts you've made, you've found the boards as well )

Take care!