Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blankies?

Default Blankies?

Anyone else like me, who has a blankie they still sleep with? I can't sleep without mine.

Same here, I've always had mine, never sleep without it.

You can see it in this pic:

I don't, but I still have two blankies that my grandma made for me when I was a baby.

I have a blankey...I don't still use it though, but I know where it is...

I also have one, since I was a baby...I don't normally sleep with it, but I did last night because I was upset.

well I do not have my blankie anymore, it was given to my little sister when I was five. though I always have to have a blankie around the house. Infact a am making one right now. I keeep my blankie forsnuggling about the house, and our babies for sleeping. The bed is full between Df, Floppy, Teddy, and myself

Never had one so don't feel the need to have one. I do know someone with one which I thought was a little strange. There could be more behind this blankie business.

I'm with Delta here - I'm a plushies guy. Never had a favorite blanket and don't see the need to get one now. The best I can do is my Blues Clues pillow - plushie and pillow in one.

I am more of a plushie person myelf than a blankie!!

I have about 7 I cuddle up with when I sleep!! One for every night of the week!!

I sleep with it every night...very huggable

It's actually funny, I slept with it from when I was a baby 'til age 11 or 12 and put it in storage. Then I brought it back out about 6 months ago and have been sleeping with it since...

Linkies: Message - My Photo Gallery