Thread: Advent Calenders

Default Advent Calenders

So, has anyone brought an advent calender this year?

I made my mom go out yesterday before it was too late to get one and the only ones I could find was either a Ben 10 Alien Force or a Thomas the Tank Engine one. I ended up getting Ben 10 and I am quite happy

The one my mom got me this year has 3 kittens on it... i love my advent calenders... theres nothing better then waking up every morning to a yummmy chocolate and counting down the days till christmas :3.

I got a Thomas the Tank Engine one . Bit disappointed in the choccys, and no pics on the card :O. I really wanted a Hello Kitty one for lilcabbit, but they'd sold out :O.

The "Angry Birds" Christmas edition has an advent-calendar like thing, 25 levels, and you only get to do one per day

I couldn't get one. My mum said that cause I'm 16, I'm too old for them. But my sister can get one cause she's not 16 yet... Though she acts like one.

Charlie got a Hello Kitty one, but hard to search for them, it seems they've been popular this year!

I didn't get a calander this year But I don't mind, the chocolate tastes icky and I always forget to open them after the first day or two anyway!

when i get them i open just one a day just for the first few days and then i can't resist it i open the rest up and eat the chocolate all at once, I'm surprised that I'm not fat