When I'm a wee wee tot, my mommy takes me from my warm warm cot and put me on a cold cold pot and tells me, 'Go! need to or not!'
Property Rules of the Toddler
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours, but you are having fun playing with the pieces, it's mine again.
11. If there is ANY doubt, it's mine.
I'll be updating more real soon!!!