Thread: My greetings

Default My greetings

I copied these questions from the intro thread.

1) Hello! Who are you?

I guess you can just call me Noyb for the time being.

I am pretty much laid back and keep to myself. I am 31 and I'm really not a fan of chatting.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am continent for the time being. I hope and pray to stay that way. However, loss of control is a known problem with people who have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and as one of those who have MS, I am concerned that I may be forced into this lifestyle.

Basically, I'm exploring my options should I need them. And who knows? just maybe I'll enjoy diapers even if I don't need them. I won't know unless I try before I have a need.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I like dogs and when I get one (Finnish Spitz) I will try to teach it to become either a certified therapy dog, or a dog that specializes in agility competition. If that doesn't work out I'll still have somebody to play Frisbee with.

I am a member of the HCEA (Historical Construction Equipment Association) and as a machinist, I manufacture one of a kind parts for some very old equipment like a 1931 dragline.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

What I am really after is piece of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by NoybSilent View Post
    I copied these questions from the intro thread.
    Great intro, Noyb. There's nothing wrong with a little copypasta; That's what the intro thread is for.

I like dogs too. I actually have 5 of them, all being mixed breeds and of different sizes and personalities. I love Agility! That would be really cool if you taught a dog to compete there. Best of luck to you!

A machinist, eh? That's pretty cool. My dad operates heavy machinery, and sometimes he needs specially machined parts for the older equipment.

I hope you enjoy your time here at ADISC, and good luck finding your piece of mind. If you need help, any member here would be glad to lend a hand.