Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I training my body to wet without thinking when I put on a diaper?

Default Am I training my body to wet without thinking when I put on a diaper?

OK I bin wearing diapers off and on for years and to day I put on a diaper and I head to catch myself from wetting not that I don't wont to wet it but just not at that moment. lol So am I training my body to wet myself win I wear a diaper with out me knowing it? I just don't wont to loose control over my bladder at the age of 21.

ps I know my spelling is bad plies do not mack this post about my spelling.

Thread title changed to closer reflect question being asked.

Matt, I would not be too worried about this, honestly.

You aren't going to loose your continence by wearing diapers. You may, however, begin to forget whether or not you are wearing them, which may lead to you making a big mistake at some point when you're not, lol. I remember being at work one night when I had just started wearing diapers every night to bed. Of course, I wasn't wearing yet, but when I got the urge to go, I had to stop myself just short of actually doing it, remembering I was in the cooler of the grocery store I used to work at, lol.

To loose actual physical continence, however, often requires some form of muscular or neurological degradation. Unless you have been doing something that could damage the nerves or muscles in that region, I wouldn't suspect you'd be loosing continence any time soon.

thanks dude. lol it just cut me by surprise win I stated to wet with me thinking about it.

Here's another thing to consider: When you wear, if it feels good to wet, that may be what is actually causing you to wet. That temporary illusion of loss of control feels good while you're padded! (I've had this)

By using diapers, you can train yourself to be able to go in them more easily - that is, it gets progressively easier to use them. It's hard the first time.
    But losing your continence? No. You'll still be in control, even if you're so used to diapers that you go in your pants because you're not thinking about it. That's not incontinence.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawcross View Post
    By using diapers, you can train yourself to be able to go in them more easily - that is, it gets progressively easier to use them. It's hard the first time.
    But losing your continence? No. You'll still be in control, even if you're so used to diapers that you go in your pants because you're not thinking about it. That's not incontinence.
    What about the diaper "training" programs that claim to give you incontinence by using diapers all the time and tell you to wet without thinking?

That's different from just wearing the diapers...

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by greendaytbfreak View Post
    What about the diaper "training" programs that claim to give you incontinence by using diapers all the time and tell you to wet without thinking?
    I believe they work with limited success, they are certainly not guaranteed. And for most they require wearing 24/7 and going whenever you feel the need for a long period of time (often a year or more) in order to truly lose control. I don't think anybody could accidentally become completely incontinent just from wearing casually, even if they may have the odd accident just because they don't remember to stop themselves from just letting go.

I've only had an incident happen like that only once. But what sucked was it was a nightmare that had me thinking I was padded, and err.. Had to sneak my bed sheets to the washer at 4 in the morning after that. >:\

I was never a bedwetter as a kid but I have on two occasions did something similar where I thought I was peeing in a bathroom in a dream and woke up to catch myself starting to pee. Fortunately both times I caught it before I ended up with anything more than damp boxers. Very weird experience for me.