Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trippy 0.0

Default Trippy 0.0

I found this freaky... yet pretty awesome video on youtube.

Discuss

Personally I didn't like it. I want 46 seconds of my life back!

I either saw this on The Funday Pawpet Show or 2-Sense a while ago, but whichever show it was, I thought it was strange then. I also did not want to see it again.

lost me at the siders i hate spiders

crazykittensmile

I really liked this video, I watched it twice. Cows are funny and these cows are even funnier. My best cow was when all the cows came together to make the giant spider cows. And my other favourite cows were the spherical cows - reminded me of Brass Eye.

Yep, its a kinda kooky video, i saw it on one of Ray William Johnsons posts maybe half a year ago... hes so funny, every one of his reviews gets like 4-5 million views in like 5 days or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Yep, its a kinda kooky video, i saw it on one of Ray William Johnsons posts maybe half a year ago... hes so funny, every one of his reviews gets like 4-5 million views in like 5 days or less.
    He also has a subscribe link over his videos during the entire thing. |-(

My response to the video and no I did not film myself and that isn't even my account shh
    Last edited by Point; 02-Dec-2010 at 20:19.

I thought the video was kind of a senseless waste, but I've experienced worse *cough(Tim&Eric: ASGJ)* for periods of time that *thankfully* lasted no more than 5 seconds.

In my opinion, this is awesome, but then again I like weird and odd stuff. I especially liked the part with the cows!