Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeans Over Diapers

Default Jeans Over Diapers

For those who wear jeans over diapers, what style of jeans fit best over thick diapers? (Boot, relaxed, etc.) Also, how much bigger do you get jeans to fit over diapers, 1-2 inches waist and inseam, or what? Thanks.

The Jeans have to fit pretty losely on you without the diaper on, and idk the different styles of jeans.

I would watch it with diapers as jeans dont go up very high and some diapers do

i personally dont wear under jeans

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    The Jeans have to fit pretty losely on you without the diaper on, and idk the different styles of jeans.

I would watch it with diapers as jeans dont go up very high and some diapers do

i personally dont wear under jeans
    What would you recommend wearing uner then? Sweatpants?

Quote Originally Posted by greendaytbfreak View Post
    What would you recommend wearing uner then? Sweatpants?
    yes or shorts, make sure they arent tight again tho

sweatpants really are the best

My personal preference when I go out diapered is to tuck the top of my undies into the diaper, and wear skinny jeans. :P
    Now I'm one of those people who enjoy the "skinny jean phase" but the undies thing totally works. Especially if you need to bend for anything. :]

I must be a pro, because I manage to wear diapers under jeans all the time (Bambino under tight jeans). If you really stuff it in there, you can pull it off. I recommend tucking the top into the jeans, though, especially if you're wearing a not so long shit. Either that, or even wearing a neutral looking onesie, so that if it rides up, it looks like an undershirt. I only do this in public, usually, because my friends already know that I have a medical condition.

ya, relaxed baggy jeans work well for me.
    boxerbriefs over diaper. make sure diaper is covered by underware then put on jeans. they hide the audible crinkle. and where jeans really dont "form" to anything they work great.

I wear jeans over diapers all the time, just don’t get the lowrise skinny jeans and you should be fine.

Yes. Get conservative jeans, not the skinny short ones that are popular nowadays, and you'll be quite well off.
    I wear under jeans quite a lot - though, naturally, cargo pants are my all time favourite for concealment.

Just, as always, make sure you have a long enough shirt or a decent decoy above the diaper and you'll be fine in most situations.

Yeah, conservative jeans are best if you can pull them off. (I can't...they just don't look good on me ):
    If you can't manage them, there are plenty of ways to conceal the diaper. Most of my jeans are low-cut and I'm doing just fine