Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering diapers online

luvs2bepampered

Default Ordering diapers online

Okay it's Luvs here again- I have a new question.

How can a 13 year old buy some diapers online without anyone finding out. It would be superb of someone could tell me. Like somewhere you can pay with cash or something?

Prepaid visa is probably the most discreet payment method. Some places offer special delivery options.

And this time of the year would be perfect to do that. Just buy all your Christmas gifts online too, and when all the packages are coming, tell your family they can't open them because of that. You'd be killing a lot of birds with one stone...

Yup, like they said, prepaid visa is the best option. You can walk into wal mart and buy one, and the service charge is $3.00 I think.

dldaddy

Of course have to check with the company first... but if they use UPS you can re-route your package to a UPS store using ups hold for pickup. Email whoever you're buying from to see if this is a possibility... If the use UPS, put the UPS store's address as the shipping address and in the company line write 'ups hld for pickup'.. there's a charge that comes with it, but it beats stressing over your parents finding your package!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    And this time of the year would be perfect to do that. Just buy all your Christmas gifts online too, and when all the packages are coming, tell your family they can't open them because of that. You'd be killing a lot of birds with one stone...
    This is quite possibly the best idea I've ever seen for safely getting stuff shipped to you.
    I'm ashamed I didn't think of it. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by dldaddy View Post
    Of course have to check with the company first... but if they use UPS you can re-route your package to a UPS store using ups hold for pickup. Email whoever you're buying from to see if this is a possibility... If the use UPS, put the UPS store's address as the shipping address and in the company line write 'ups hld for pickup'.. there's a charge that comes with it, but it beats stressing over your parents finding your package!
    Does this work for a minor though, and could a minor get to the store and back home with a package and actually avoid questioning?

The OP claims to be 13 so...

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Does this work for a minor though, and could a minor get to the store and back home with a package and actually avoid questioning?

The OP claims to be 13 so...
    Why would a minor be questioned by the UPS store?

Quote Originally Posted by greendaytbfreak View Post
    Why would a minor be questioned by the UPS store?
    I have heard that they can't get PO boxes and stuff like that. And a 13 year old wandering a UPS store will raise eyebrows...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawcross View Post
    This is quite possibly the best idea I've ever seen for safely getting stuff shipped to you.
    I'm ashamed I didn't think of it. >.>
    Thank you! =D I've had the idea in my head for a month or two, but I keep forgetting to make a post of it, lol. I'm just so busy! Stupid thesis papers!