Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowel/Fecal Incontinence

Default Bowel/Fecal Incontinence

I was wondering if there are any other members out there that are bowel/fecal incontinent?

InconJenOnWheels

I am, though I can control it.

Footed P.J.

I was up until age 11, due to disability, but now, at 32, I am able to control it.

My bf who is 17 has been all is life with very little control, we are trying to see if we can potty train him, but I don't know if it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by InconJenOnWheels View Post
    I am, though I can control it.
    Do you mean that you can sometimes feel it and all or what? Cuz that didn't make much sense to me

InconJenOnWheels

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Lizzie View Post
    Do you mean that you can sometimes feel it and all or what? Cuz that didn't make much sense to me
    I'm on a bowel program. This should give you more info.

Quote Originally Posted by InconJenOnWheels View Post
    I'm on a bowel program. This should give you more info.
    Ok yeah that makes more sense.

I am due to a birth defect. I have limited control, so I wear diapers more for protection than anything else.

Somewhat, depends on the situation. If I need to go, and I get... "shocked" so to speak... (scared, sudden movement, fall, sneeze, etc) I will... void a little. As well as urinary.
    However this didn't come about until then end of regaining 97% of my urinary contince. (Ive fallen back to about 89% due to getting sick for 4 damn weeks) I guess it may have something to do with me doing that. like I still cant sperate functions again, they go hand in hand... for now.

Footed P.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jake View Post
    I am due to a birth defect. I have limited control, so I wear diapers more for protection than anything else.
    Hmmm. Two 'Burghers with birth defects. Mine is spina bifida. I've lucked out with incontinence, at least since age 11. Never had a fetish for diapers, but never minded either, except for teasing.